top of page
Chris Seaman Photography totally respect your personal information and I will only ask you for any information I really need from you. I will look after it in the same way I would want others to look after my own information, keeping it secure! I will only share it with others where I need them to help me deliver my service to you (such as a professional photographic laboratory who may need your name and address to post purchases to you). Be assured that I will never share your information in any other circumstances - nor will I sell it on elsewhere!
Here are more details:
1. The Data I collect.
As a data controller I collect a variety of data in order to deliver my services, and I will manage your personal data transparently, fairly and securely.
I may ask you to provide the following data -
Name / address / telephone number(s) / email address / IP address etc.
I will also record a date of birth for all persons I photograph under the age of 13 and require the parent or a legal guardian to consent to photography.
Obviously being a photographic business I also create and manage images as per our contractual agreement(s)
I use the above data that you supply to deliver my services to you / For marketing services / To personalise your experience / To provide account services etc.
I collect this data on the following lawful basis to arrange or fulfil a contract / To meet a legal obligation other than a contract.
When you visit my website it also collects Cookies. These are small pieces of data that websites send to a users computer and are stored on the user's web browser. They are designed to enable the website to remember information, for example: such as what a user might have put in a shopping cart etc. This helps me deliver a better service to you with your browsing experience.
2. Which third parties do I share Personal Data with?
I share personal data with the following third parties:
* (Data is transferred outside of the European Economic Area to United States under the protection of EU/US Privacy Shield).
There are also certain situations in which I may share access to your personal data without your explicit consent; for example, if required by law, to protect the life of an individual, or to comply with any valid legal process, government request, rule or regulation.
3. Why do I share your Personal Data with the above?
I share your data in order to deliver my service to you, to contact you and make access to my service(s) easier for you.
4. How do I keep your Personal Data secure?
I keep your personal data secure by only sharing with the above third parties, I do not transfer or sell any of your personal data to any third parties not connected to the running of Chris Seaman Photography.
My website uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology when information is submitted to my website.
In the unlikely event of a criminal breach of this security I will inform the relevant regulatory body within 72 hours and, if your personal data were involved in the breach, I will also inform you.
6. You have the following rights.
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data.
- The right of access to your personal data and any supplementary information.
- The right to have any errors in your personal data rectified.
- The right to have your personal data erased.
- The right to block or suppressing the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and
- rights related to automated decision making (i.e. where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
You also have the option to manage your data via:
Contacting me through the contact page / section on this website.
While I do not hold personal data any longer than I need to. The duration will depend on your relationship with Chris Seaman / Chris Seaman Photography, and whether it is ongoing. I may keep some of your personal data for up to 7 years after our working contract has finished for Tax legislation purposes.
All images taken by Chris Seaman / Chris Seaman Photography will be archived and possibly used at a later date (as set out in the contract agreed by both parties) also any model release forms or contracts will be kept in relation to these images in case of legal disputes etc.
Date of this document 14 May 2018
bottom of page